INFORMATION ON COOKIES
European legislation requires that all sites clearly specify whether cookies are used and what their purpose is.
What should i know about cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored by the browser on the computer used to navigate the site. Through these files, the server hosting the website is able to "recognize" a visitor who returns to the site to offer him a better browsing experience, remembering for example what he had in his shopping cart or the language he had chosen. Cookies do not contain information that can directly identify a user, however the profiling ones can store our browsing habits, our preferences and be used as a source of information to provide, for example, targeted advertising.
There are three different types of cookies and they are used for different purposes. They can be used to enable certain website features such as graphic effects or menu operation. These cookies, which do not collect data but are only functional for the correct display and functionality of the site are called "essential" or "necessary" and cannot be disabled as it happens for other types of cookies.
There are also cookies that are used to monitor the use of the site (eg. Analitics) but they are not direct user profiling as they analyze data in aggregate form.
Other cookies are used to store user settings (eg. Time zone, notification preferences) and are defined as "personalization".
Finally, there are cookies for profiling content and user habits for marketing and content personalization purposes (eg. Advertising, language).
Cookies can then be removed immediately upon exiting the site and therefore only last the time of the visit session on the site. Other cookies are called "persistent" as they remain stored in your browser for a certain time.
Finally there are the so-called "third party" cookies which are cookies managed by other sites or companies and are not directly controllable from our site. For example, some pages have content from other sites such as YouTube, facebook or other social media. For example. YouTube may set its own cookies on your browser when you play the video from YouTube. Cookies set by other sites and companies (third parties) can be used for profiling and to track you on other websites that use the same third party service. Please note that we cannot control the data these third parties acquire regarding their cookies.
This site uses essential technical cookies to improve your browsing experience and, if indicated, analytics cookies to collect information in aggregate form for statistical purposes. These cookies, like all non-"essential" cookies, can be deactivated by the user directly on the graphic interface of the notice that appears at the first access to the site and, subsequently, by clicking on the icon (in the shape of a cookie at the bottom right) that allows you to access the activation / deactivation menu of specific categories of cookies.
Google Analytics (Google Ireland Limited) is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this Website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. Personal Data processed: Cookies and Usage Data. Place of processing: Ireland - Subject adhering to the Privacy Shield.
Google Maps provides detailed information on the location of businesses and activities in the area.
Facebook is a highly profiled social network whose cookies are present in your browser when you log in to your facebook profile (if you have one) and can remain active even when you browse other sites.
LinkedIn is a social network mainly used for the development of professional contacts
Twitter is a free social networking and microblogging service based mainly on the sharing of short text messages
Instagram is a social networking and blogging service based mainly on the sharing of images
YouTube allows you to post and share videos on the Internet
For the cookies installed by these third-party sites, we suggest that you read their policies.
By continuing to browse this site, you accept that the cookies indicated in the cookie management interface are used.In addition to selecting the cookies that you accept or reject through the cookie management interface of this site, you can still delete or block cookies by modifying your browser's "privacy" settings. To learn more visit this site: https://cookiesandyou.com/
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003) AND GDPR IN FORCE SINCE 25/05/2018 (EU REGULATION 2016/679)
On the basis of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and the European Regulation 2016/679 in place as GDPR from 25/05/2018, we must inform users about the privacy approach of our website for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to current legislation on the subject, the methods for processing personal data are shown below:
1. The data provided by the user will be processed for the following purposes:
a) contact for the provision of the information requested by you; mainly obtained through the use of forms or electronic forms, via email, telephone or messaging applications (eg WhatsApp, SMS, etc.).
b) carrying out the operations strictly necessary to proceed with the provision of services;
c) carrying out of ordinary administrative and fiscal operations.
d) maintenance of a history, when necessary, for the provision of new services.
2. The treatment will be carried out using computerized methods.
3. The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequence, except for the failure to provide information and provide services. The data provided will be related to the specific service (eg a newsletter) and distinct if there are different and separable services. In the latter case, the acceptance of privacy will be distinguished service by service, leaving the possibility of opting for one or the other of the services.
4. The data will not be disclosed to outsiders, nor will it be disseminated. These data will be protected through adequate security systems. The data will be saved on computers or servers protected by adequate security systems and accessible only to the data controller or to those who, due to their duties, need to access such data.
5. The data will be kept for the necessary time according to the needs. Non-relevant or unnecessary data will be deleted. The data relating to the flow of users on the site, totally anonymous and collected through Google analytics, they will be automatically deleted after 24 months. The data relating to the receipt of periodic information or news letters will be deleted at the request of the interested party and, in any case, these methods of dissemination of information take place only upon request or acceptance of the interested party. For example. subscribing to receiving a newsletter must first be approved by the interested party. The data relating to social media or other portals (as in the case of sharing personal data relating to this portal) and therefore not directly managed by this site refer to the regulation of such social media or external portals.
6. The data controller is Opera Calcata di Guendalina Sestili - Via della Pietà 2 01030 Calcata - Italy - firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The data processor is Guendalina Sestili - Via della Pietà 2 01030 Calcata - Italy - email@example.com
8. The processing of personal data takes place for the following reasons: Explicit consent by the interested party or when it is necessary for the execution of a contract or a service, when it serves to fulfill a legal obligation, or when it is necessary for the legitimate interest of the owner provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail.
The consent to privacy is issued by the interested party eg. when sending a form or a form, ticking the box relating to privacy represents explicit consent. The voluntary sending of e-mails or emails by the user implies the acceptance of the privacy relating to the content of the message.
9. The interested party may at any time exercise his rights towards the data controller which are described below:
I. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, also if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
II. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
III. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
IV. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
If you have any questions about privacy, about your personal data or to request any verification, correction or cancellation, just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Opera Calcata di Guendalina Sestili - Via della Pietà 2 01030 Calcata - Italy - email@example.com
Design by Cri21
© Tous droits réservés (Tutti i diritti riservati)